2022 Tibet Tours open for Expats
Tibet travel will resume from April 2022 for Travelers residing, working, and studying in China.
In 2021, we have arranged Tibet trek tours for 8 Travelers from Shanghai.
This is one of the best news of the year 2022 for both Travel agencies and Travelers. We are hoping that this news is the beginning of the best news that hopefully, Tibet travel will be open for Travelers all around the world.
2022 Latest Tibet travel updates
- Tibet travels open for Expats in China.
- Travel sites recommendations.
- Social Media.
1. Tibet Travel open for Expats
Starting from April 2022, Travelers residing, working, and studying in 13 Provinces of China can travel to Tibet.
Scan our WeChat scan code at end of the article to check out the 13 Provinces. Medium-high covid case Provinces 中高风区 needs to wait 14 days until it becomes normal.
We will make sure to update the article according to the recent TTP (Tibet travel permit) situations.
Travelers will need a few documents including the passport and China visa scan. Email or WeChat us for more details. [email protected] WeChat ID: tibettravelers
2. Top Ten Travel sites recommendation
Travel routes recommendation from Tibet Travelers.
- 5 Day Lhasa city and Yamdrok Lake
- 6 Day Gyantse to Shigatse
- 9 Day Mount Everest North Face
- 10 Day Mount Everest and Namtso Lake
- 10 Day Ganden hike and Mt. Everest
- 12 Day Samye & Ganden to Mt. Everest
- 16 Day Mt.Kailash & Mt. Everest
- 11 Day Ganden to Samye Trek
- 9 Day Relaxing Hot Springs & Hikes
- 20 Day Kangshung Valley Trek
These are the Top Ten Tibet travel routes recommendations from Tibet Travelers. Travelers can choose according to the prices and duration of the tour.
3. Social Media
Haven't written a Tibet travel blog article for nearly two years so deeply sorry. We hope our latest Tibet travel update brings great joy to Travelers residing or Studying in China and also a positive hope of Tibet travel resume for worldwide Travelers.
Travelers can send us an email at [email protected]
May great health and happiness be with you. We hope to see you soon in Tibet. Travelers can scan our WeChat code below for easier faster online chat with our staff regarding tours in Tibet. WeChat ID : tibettravelers