2023 Tibet travel updates
Photo: Mount Everest North Face sunset
Tashi Delek & Greetings to Travelers around the world!
We are excited about the 2023 China Tibet Autonomous Region travel updates.
Great News! Tibet is now Open to International Travelers
All pandemic restrictions to enter China are lifted on January 8th. From March 15, 2023, China has resumed all types of visas including (L) Tourist visas. This is the best news for Travelers planning to travel to Tibet.
Another Great news is China TAR Kyirong Border and Nepal Rasuwa Border are open for Travelers planning to travel to Tibet from Nepal or travel from Tibet to Nepal via overland tour.
Steps to Book a Tour to Tibet
- Choose a Tour from our website www.tibettravelers.com and send us an email to book the tour a month in advance to secure the Tibet travel permit on time
- Apply for a China visa at the Chinese Embassy in your home country or we can also send an invitation letter to you
- Buy the flights to China, and flights or train tickets from other cities in China to Tibet Lhasa we can also help to buy
- See you in Tibet at Lhasa airport or train station
Tibet Travelers Tour Company is now Ranked 2# in the largest travel website Trip Adviser with nearly 200 plus five-star reviews from precious Travelers around the world. Travelers around the world can travel with us with worry-free and full trust.
We are posting frequent Tibet travel updates & stunning videos on our Instagram social media. After working hard for nearly a decade, we are now delighted to have 22K Insta followers & 140K Facebook followers by becoming one of the top local Tibetan travel agencies from TAR in the Social media world, Check them out!
Top Ten Travel sites recommendation
Travel routes recommendation from Tibet Travelers.
- 5 Day Lhasa city and Yamdrok Lake
- 8 Day Mount Everest to Nepal Border
- 9 Day Mount Everest North Face
- 10 Day Mount Everest and Namtso Lake
- 10 Day Ganden hike and Mt. Everest
- 12 Day Samye & Ganden to Mt. Everest
- 16 Day Mt.Kailash & Mt. Everest
- 11 Day Ganden to Samye Trek
- 9 Day Relaxing Hot Springs & Hikes
- 20 Day Kangshung Valley Trek
According to durations and budgets, Travelers can choose our recommended Tibet travel routes.
Plan your Tibet Tour in advance, we already have tours booked for the year 2023, and we hope to see you soon in Tibet!
Plan your tour to Tibet with Tibet Travelers travel agency by sending us an email: email@example.com or add our WeChat: tibettravelers
On January 22nd, 2022, the Tibetan Sonam new year is celebrated around Mount Everest's north face region near my hometown. This is one of the largest family gatherings after a few years so I have taken a photo with my mom for blessings.