2024 Travel Updates
Updated on 2023 December 2nd.
欢迎大家来中国西藏自治区旅行！ Greetings to all the Travelers all around the world! Travel China is Open! Xizang Lasa welcomes you!
- Travel Tibet is open for Travelers.
- 15 days of visa-free entry to seven Nations.
- Join Group Tour early booking discount.
- Mount Everest and Mount Kailash Update.
- Rank 2# at Trip Advisor with 5-star reviews.
- Social Responsibility Projects.
- Steps to Book a Tibet Tour.
1. Travel Tibet is Open for Travelers
We recommend planning the trip to Tibet 2-3 months in advance so you have enough time to obtain the China Visa from the Chinese Embassy in your home country and we can apply for the Tibet Travel Permit.
For Traveling to Tibet from cities in China, we recommend obtaining a China Visa around two months in advance. Here is the article on how to get a China Visa from the Chinese Embassy in your home country.
2. 15 days of visa-free entry to seven Nations.
Good news for Travelers from Europe, Malaysia, and Singapore. China announced 15 days of visa-free entry to Travelers from seven Nations: France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Malaysia, and Singapore for a duration of 15 days from December 1st, 2023, and run through November 30th, 2024. Our 10-day tour ( Mount Everest and Namtso Lake OR Ganden monastery hike and Mount Everest ) is perfect for transit cities in China and travel to Lhasa.
3. Join Group Tour early booking discount
Join our group Tibet Tours & Treks with a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 12 people, check out the dates here.
The discount for early booking of 4 months in advance is 50 USD per person apply for the Join Group Tour only.
We offer a 100 USD per person discount for Travelers booking tours together with a minimum of 4 people applying for the Join Group Tour only.
During the winter from October 20th to next year February, we arrange group tours with a minimum of 3 people.
We offer a 200 USD per person discount for Travelers booking tours together with a minimum of 4 people applying for the Join Group Tour only.
4. Mount Everest and Mount Kailash Update
Mount Everest updates!
The roads from Lhasa to Mount Everest North Face base camp are paved all the way.
An Eco non-pollution EV Bus operating from Tashizom town to Mount Everest base camp to protect the natural environment near Mount Everest. Tashizom town is around 30km from the Mount Everest North Face base camp.
During the winter from October 20th to next year's April 1st, the accommodations at the Mount Everest North Face base camp are closed so Travelers will have to stay the night at Pasum town (25km to EBC) or Tashizom town (30km to EBC) for the night.
Mount Kailash updates!
The roads from Lhasa to Mount Kailash and Guge Kingdom at Ngari are paved all the way.
Mount Kailash trek routes will be accessible only from the beginning of May to the end of October because of heavy snow at the high pass Drolma la 5600 meters.
5. Trip Advisor Reviews of Tibet Travelers
Tibet Travelers Tour Company is now Ranked 2# in the most prominent travel website Trip Adviser with nearly 200 plus five-star reviews from precious Travelers worldwide. Travelers around the world can travel with us with worry-free and full trust.
6. Social Responsibility Projects
Tibet Travelers buys warm jackets for nearly all 319 students and five cooks of the schools at one of the highest-situated primary schools at an elevation of 4300 meters.
To give some portion of the Tour profit as a Thanksgiving to the locals is the main aim of Tibet Travelers. Two Social Responsibility Projects were finished in the past few years.
7. Steps to Book a Tour to Tibet
- Choose a Tour from our website. www.tibettravelers.com and send us an email to book the tour two months in advance to get the Tibet travel permit from the Tourism office in Lhasa.
- Choose to travel to Tibet from Nepal or other cities from China.
- Apply for a China Visa from China or a China Visa from Nepal.
- Buy flight tickets to China or Nepal, and flight tickets or train tickets from other cities in China to Tibet Lhasa, we can help to buy.
- See you in Tibet at Lhasa airport or train station
In conclusion, Tibet travel is open for International Travelers.
China visa takes time, we recommend Travelers to apply for China visa at least 2 months in advance.
Mount Everest Eco bus is to protect the environment near the Everest National Park.
As of 2023, there are five different types of tourist vehicles in Tibet.
Tibet Travelers Join group tours are the best way to lower the cost of high-priced private tours.
We are rated number 2# on the largest travel website Trip Advisor.
For Tibet travel bookings, Live Chat DM on Instagram or WeChat, Travelers can also send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org