China Tibet group visa policy from Nepal
Passport scan and China visa scan are the two primary documents to obtain the Tibet Travel Permit from Tibet Tourism office in Lhasa.
The easiest way to obtain a China visa is traveling to Tibet from Nepal.
If Travelers are traveling to Tibet from Nepal, Tibet Travelers will take care of the China visa.
We have excellent news for all the Travelers who are having trouble getting the China visa.
Even though they are many Nations who can travel to Tibet from Nepal with a group visa from Tibet Travelers travel agency but they are also few Nations who have to obtain a China visa from your home country Chinese embassy.
Tibet Travelers will share the updated 2018 China visa policy for Travelers who are traveling to Tibet from Nepal.
To obtain the China group visa from Nepal at the Chinese Embassy, Travelers must stay Three full working days in Nepal. Travelers can also pass the original passport, and China Tibet Group visa fee to our partner travel agency in Nepal and travel in Nepal with the scan copy of passport if Travelers prefer not to spend three full days in Nepal.
Chinese Embassy in Nepal will not open on Saturday and Sunday. They are also a few dates when the Chinese Embassy will be closed for holidays.
Kathmandu, Nepal - China Embassy Holiday List 2020
1. January 1st ( New Year ) 24th -30th Spring festival
2. February ( No holiday )
3. March ( No holidays )
4. April 4th, 5th, 6th ( Ancestor Memorable Day)
5. May 1st to May 5th ( International Labor Day)
6. June 25th, 26th, 27th ( Dragon boating festival )
7. July ( No holiday )
8. August ( No holiday )
9. September ( No holiday )
10. October 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th ( National holiday )
11. November ( No holiday )
12. December ( No holiday )
China group visa fee rate for Travelers
1. European citizens: 85 US Dollar plus 25 US Dollar service fee of our Nepal partner travel agency = 110 US Dollar per person
2. American citizens: 175 US Dollar plus 25 US Dollar service fee of our Nepal partner travel agency = 200 US Dollar per person
3. Canadian citizens: 120 US Dollar plus 25 US Dollar service fee of our Nepal partner travel agency = 145 US Dollar per person
4. Israeli citizens: 80 US Dollar plus 25 US Dollar service fee of our Nepal partner travel agency = 105 US Dollar per person
5. Romanian citizens: 122 US Dollar plus 25 US Dollar service fee of our Nepal partner travel agency = 147 US Dollar per person
6. Serbia citizens: 26 US Dollar plus 25 US Dollar service fee of our Nepal partner travel agency = 51 US Dollar per person
7. Albanian and Micronesian citizens: 5 US Dollar plus 25 US Dollar service fee of our Nepal partner travel agency = 30 US Dollar per person
8. Brazilian citizens: 165 US Dollar plus 25 US Dollar service fee of our Nepal partner travel agency = 190 US Dollar per person
Above 25 US dollars is the service charge of our Nepal partner travel agency.
The following countries have to apply for China & Tibet group visa in their own respective country:
3. Sri Lanka
16. Democratic Republic of Congo
22. South Sudan
Three crucial information needed to get the China Tibet Group visa from Nepal China Embassy
- Three full working days
- Original passport
- One photo with white background ( size example below )
Photo: Example of China Tibet Group visa photo size with a white background.
They are many Travelers who prefer to travel to Tibet from Nepal. Tibet Travelers hope the above update information is helpful for all the Travelers planning on visiting Tibet from Nepal.
Travelers can pay for the China Tibet group visa fee once arriving in Nepal to our partner travel agency in Nepal.
Our partner agency in Nepal will come to the airport or Travelers hotel to pick the original passport and the China Tibet group visa fee.
If Travelers are planning on traveling in Nepal. Our partner travel agency in Nepal can also help to arrange.
For more information regarding travel to Tibet from Nepal, Travelers can send us Email at firstname.lastname@example.org