Kangshung Valley 20 Day Trek
Trekking is the best way to witness the hidden beauties of Tibet. Trekking helps to keep a healthy body and mind.
Tibet Travelers Ranking of Treks in Tibet
- 20-Day Kangshung Valley Trek
- 11-Day Ganden Monastery to Samye Monastery trek
- 9-Day Tsurphu Monastery to Yangpachen Trek
- 12-Day Old Tingri to Everest Base Camp Trek
- Mount Kailash Trek
Kangshung Valley Trek highlights
The number one trek suggestion from Tibet Travelers travel agency is the Kangshung Valley Trek.
- The view of the east face of Mount Everest.
- Hidden nature beauties with fewer tourists.
- Stunning view of four mountains above 8000 meters. Mount Chomo Lanzom, Mount Makalu, Mount Lhotse, and Mount Everest.
- Beauties of a Juniper tree on the second day of the trek.
- The beautiful smell of incense from the trees during the second and third days of the trek.
- The beauties of flowers during June and July.
- The beauties of 4 -5 Lakes during the trek. Shao Tso Lake, Tsechu Lake near the meditation cave of Maha Guru Rinpoche. Three Lakes with the same location namely Tso Shorema Lake.
- The authentic local Tibetan Nomads.
- The beauties of Glaciers almost every day from the second day of the trek.
- The snow falls from the mountains almost every day from the second day of the trek.
- The view of the mountains every day during the clear weather from the second day of the trek.
- The beauties of stars in the night during the camping.
- Camping at an altitude of 5000 meters during the summer.
- Tso Shorema Lake is the best camping spot on the trek to witness the beauties of the mountain.
- Stunning view of 4 mountains above 8000 meters from Tso Shorema Lake camping spot.
- Tso Shorema Lake at an altitude of 5000 meters.
Recent Group Trek to Kangshung Valley
We arrange a family trekking tour for four Travelers from Scotland. After exchanging a few emails, they confirmed the tour on July 29th. To make the trek an excellent journey, we arrange a Tibetan Tour Guide (Gelek) from Tashizom town, around 80km from the trek route.
The trek was quite a tough experience for the family since they were two teen children aged 15-18, also the rainy season of early August but they loved the challenge. We celebrated at the success party at Shambhala Palace.
To escape the busy city life, and to spend some time immersed in nature, we highly recommend Trekking Tours.
Opting for a trekking tour is an excellent choice for travelers who spend the majority of their time in offices or at home, as it promotes both physical and mental well-being.
Travelers can send us an email regarding joining our group trek tour in Tibet. email@example.com