The seven syllable king of mantra
( Buddha ) The most compassionate and wisest spiritual teacher in the whole world.
Because of the deep compassion of Buddha, he shared many different techniques and tools to attain absolute enlightenment.
One of the best techniques is meditation. They are many different types of meditation in Buddhism in Tibet.
A few of the meditation techniques are:
- Breath meditation
- Sound meditation
- Walking meditation
- Reading meditation
- Debate discussion meditation
- Prostrating meditation
- Compassion Tonglen meditation
- Visualization meditation
- Chanting mantra meditation ( Dhay Gom in Tibetan ) and many more.
Travelers can also check my previous article on meditation and yoga in Tibet.
Photo: Vajra Yogini by Dakinis art.org
They are many precious mantras in Buddhism in Tibet
- The mantra of Buddha Shakyamuni: Om Muni Muni Maha Muniye Soha
- The mantra of compassion Buddha Chenrezig: OM MANI PADME HUM
- The mantra of Maha Guru Padmasambhava: Oṃ āḥ hūṃ vajra guru padma siddhi hūṃ
- The mantra of wisdom Buddha Manjushri: OM A RA PA TSA NA DHIH
- The mantra of female Buddha Green Tara (Jetsun Drolma): Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha
- The mantra of Buddha Vajrasattva: Om Vajrasattva hum
The chanting mantra is one of the grand meditation techniques. Meditation means to accustomed to.
So recently I was reading the collected writings and teachings of one of my favorite Tibetan Yogi great Gampopa. The chief disciple of great Milarepa. I have written an article previously about the principal monastery of great Gampopa known as Dhakla Gompa on my 2019 new year trip.
In the teachings, the SEVEN syllable KING OF MANTRA shared, and I would like to share with all.
Photo: Buddha Chakrasamvara (Korlo Demchok) Mount Kailash is the Palace of Buddha Charasamvara
The seven-syllable KING OF MANTRA started with great Naropa when he chanted the precious mantra for Hundred of Thousand times, he got prophesy of the great Tilopa whom he attained the absolute enlightenment.
May after chanting this precious seven-syllable king of mantra, all beings attain absolute enlightenment.
THE SEVEN syllable KING OF MANTRA: OM HRI HA HA HUM HUM PHAT
The mantra of Buddha Chakrasamvara (Korlo Demchok)