Tibet Travel Open on 2021 May for Expats
Today we have a great news for Travelers. Tibet travel is open on May 8th 2021 for Travelers residing or studying in China.
From 2019 until today, Tibet travel is closed due to COVID-19 Pandemic so this is one of the best news of year 2021 for both Travel agencies and Travelers. We are hoping that this news is the beginning for the best news that hopefully Tibet travel will be open for all Travelers around the world.
Latest Tibet Travel Updates May 2021
- Tibet Travel open for Expats.
- Travel sites recommendations.
- Social Media.
1. Tibet Travel open for Expats
Starting from May 8th 2021, Travelers residing or studying in China can travel to Tibet. Travelers will need few documents including the passport and China visa scan. Email us for more details. [email protected]
2. Top Ten Travel sites recommendation
Travel routes recommendation from Tibet Travelers.
- 5 Day Lhasa city and Yamdrok Lake
- 6 Day Gyantse to Shigatse
- 9 Day Mount Everest North Face
- 10 Day Mount Everest and Namtso Lake
- 10 Day Ganden hike and Mt. Everest
- 12 Day Samye & Ganden to Mt. Everest
- 16 Day Mt.Kailash & Mt. Everest
- 11 Day Ganden to Samye Trek
- 9 Day Relaxing Hot Springs & Hikes
- 20 Day Kangshung Valley Trek
These are the Top Ten Tibet travel routes recommendations from Tibet Travelers. Travelers can choose according to the prices and duration of the tour.
3. Social Media
Haven't wrote Tibet travel blog article for nearly two years so deeply sorry. We hope our latest Tibet travel update brings great joy to Travelers residing or Studying in China and also a positive hope of Tibet travel resume for worldwide Travelers.
Travelers can send us Email at [email protected] or call us at 189 0899 0100
May great health and happiness be with you. We hope to see you soon in Tibet. Travelers can scan our WeChat code below for easier faster online chat with our staffs regarding tour in Tibet. WeChat ID : tibettravelers