Tibetan Buddhism Recommendations
Before starting this article, I would like to Bow three times to Guru, Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha. A few years back, I was very curious about how Buddha become enlightened. I start doing Wikipedia and I found a meditation state known as Jhana was one part of his enlightenment, then I started reading many Tibetan Master's spiritual books.
Few Book Recommendation
1.Way to Bodhisattva by Shantideva
2. The 37 Practices of Bodhisattva by Je Togme Sangpo
Few Tibetan Masters's recommendations
The beginning of revenge and the feeling of regret and finally the purification of evil karma and attainment of enlightenment. Je Milarepa's Biography is one of the favorite biographies to recommend to Tibetan Buddhism seekers.
2. Za Patrul Rinpoche (Words of my Perfect Teacher) Composed by Great Nyingmapa master Za Patrul Rinpoche, it is one of the finest ways to enlighten.
3. Je Tsongkhapa (Lamrin Mind Training) Composed by the founder of Gelukpa school Lama Je Tsongkhapa. There is also a shorter version of the book translated into Tibetan as (lamrim Namdrol Lagchang)
4. Dzongsar Jamyang Khyentse Lodro Rinpoche
One of my favorite 21st-century Tibetan Buddhist masters is Dzongsar Jamyang Khyentse Rinpoche, his teachings are straightforward and right to the point and I love the way he put everything into pieces, making it so clear to see the problem, as long as you see the problem, you are very close to solving the problem. I love all of his proverbs and teachings, one of the highlights: Spiritual path means the moment you feel comfortable, to pull the rug out of your feet. The best part is about the meditation when he shows us very clearly how to change our karma by changing our habits.
Few Books of Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche
1. What makes you not a Buddhist
2. Not for Happiness
3. Life as a Cinema
Few Teaching links of Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche